Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wedding Theme Ideas!!!



So we are still enjoying the "engagement honeymoon period" we are currently still in, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't starting to think about the kind of wedding I might wjavascript:;ant to have. I was never the kind of girl who had my dream-wedding picked out since I was 5 -- don't get me wrong, I have had lots of ideas bounce around in my head -- but I have never had something set in my mind that was ABSOLUTELY what I had to have. Besides, doesn't my fiance have any say into what kind of wedding we should have? I know a lot of guys aren't interested in a lot of the details, but I feel pretty lucky that my guy has expressed interest in the whole planning process. I don't care if it makes some decisions harder since there will be 2 of us deciding -- I like that he cares!! Anyways, I have been scouring Pinterest -- no, I haven't gotten my own account yet-- I still like to bug my friend and use hers :) -- and some other wedding websites to get some ideas on possible themes. Here are a few ideas I have liked so far....

 1. BEACH
love these colors!!
beautiful

gorgeous setting
groom's attire

neat idea!









bridesmaid dresses?







               
















2. RUSTIC
table setting
table setting 2
outdoor
ceremony














3. FALL
season
colors!!
centerpieces?
so pretty



4. MASQUERADE

so much fun!
so colorful         


                  
Obviously there are some major differences among these, but I find myself drawn to all of them for different reasons. Of couse, I still need to ask the fiance what he even thinks of each of them, but hey, it's a start! 

What are some of your favorite wedding themes? Any suggestions on wedding websites to use for inspiration?! 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress in the Beach wedding section, and how FUN would a masquerade wedding be?! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I must admit I am super excited to start dress shopping!! And the masquerade wedding would be a blast I think! I'm just not sure if I want it to feel so "dark" so I don't know if we will end up going with that one (and, the fiance's not a huge fan -- womp, womp...) so we'll see how it goes! Thank you for the well wishes!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! There are so many great options out there now!!

      Delete
  3. Visit my new site! :) www.sunnysoirees.com
    I also run Krystal's Kitsch and I'm posting your guest post today! Right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. Seemingly little details really can make the difference in your photo session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really amazing, Carolyn! But I think the beach and rustic ideas can be a good combination. It feels great to have a rustic-themed reception in the beach. Haha! And the anklet is really beautiful!

    #Hildred@CGliv.com

    ReplyDelete