Monday, January 28, 2013

Vegan Apple-Cranberry Cobbler...Yum!!

Although I don't consider myself to actually be a vegan, I have noticed that as I continue on my journey to eat and be healthier, I have started to become much more open to different lifestyles of eating than I ever thought I would. This past weekend I was with one of my girlfriends, and we decided to whip up a yummy dessert for a small get-tother on Saturday night. We got onto her Pinterest page (I don't have my own page) to look up some healthy ideas, and ran across this great recipe for Apple-Cranberry Cobbler! It was amazing. We did add in a little more Cinnamon than the recipe called for because I. love. cinnamon.


And really, nobody AT ALL complained that it was too cinnamon-y. So it was perfect. And vegan! Who would have thought....

Any great recipe ideas out there from any of you for healthy and/or vegan recipes?!?


Oh, and we have started to think about wedding planning, just fyi. Nothing major, just started to think about some ideas. Will post later about them though!


3 comments:

  1. This looks divine! I'm a huge health nut and am always looking for healthy and delicious new recipes.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I just HAD to make it when I found it! It was super yummy with the extra cinnamon too!

      Delete