Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Fall!

While I know the official start date for fall isn't until September 22, but waking up this morning I was COLD! It seems fall has started to arrive and I LOVE it. I am all about flannel, high boots, apple picking, pumpkin carving...I could go on forever!

 In my effort for Full-On Fitness, I decided to explore the idea of "clean eating." While I always try my best to eat as healthy as possible, I stumbled upon the idea of eating clean. Eating clean isn't so much a diet, as more of a way of life. According to the EatCleanDiet.com, while eating clean "You will eat lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats."

 ANYWAY- I picked up a wonderful recipe from HeandSheEatClean.com for turkey chili! It includes sweet potatoes, lean turkey, black beans and so many vegetables. The best part about the recipe is the fact that everything is thrown into a crock pot and that is it- it's so simple. I tried my best to get a picture of my chili and I'll warn you, it's not the most appetizing picture I've ever seen. Trust me- this chili is amazing. Try it out!
Mmmm...Deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment