Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday Everyone....orrr...hopefully everyone!  I'm trying to keep my personal goal of posting on my blog at least once a day (feel free to make sure I stick to this goal by shooting me an e-mail if you see that I've been lazy!).  

It is a beautiful day today and I am feeling great.  In an attempt to lose weight and feel better physically, I've started to cut sugar out of my diet. I know that sugar leads to weight gain (or so I've been told) and I'm really trying to keep my body lean.  It's amazing to me how something as innocent as sugar can really take it's toll on our bodies...

For all of you who have attempted going sugar-free, what was your biggest challenge?  Is anyone else struggling with black coffee like I am?  Reach out!

No comments:

Post a Comment